See why Ayşe Çaylan from Turkey became the very first individual member of EQuiP.
Why should you become an individual member of EQuiP?
- Members get 50% reduction on the EQuiP conference fees and pre-conference workshop fees.
- Members can be elected National Representative in the EQuiP Council, which is the decisive organ in EQuiP.
- Members have influence on EQuiP policy through their National Representatives in the EQuiP Council.
- Members can join various EQuiP Working Groups, thus collaborating in organisation of conferences, development of QI initiatives, workshops at WONCA conferences etc.
- You will be receiving updates and news about events, tools, methods, relevant resources and project proposals.
How to become an individual member of EQuip?
General practitioners may become individual members as well as medical doctors and other health professionals (academics, staff members and patients)) involved in Quality Development and Patient Safety in General Practice/Family Medicine.
You are expected to pay for your membership in advance. EQuiP Council members must also pay membership fees.
Individual membership fee - 1 year for € 80
1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019
Access the Danish event software Billetto by using this link:
All Vasco da Gama Movement members get a 50% discount.
Please contact the EQuiP Manager to learn the voucher code: